Friday, July 15

Inauguration

Bring out the wine glasses to toast a new attraction in "The Mind's Playground"

After almost a year in the blog universe, my creation has transformed. Once an account of my city, my baseball team, and political/ medical/ social issues, it evolved into a thriving playground of creativity. A place to share my artistic endeavors with the world! (gracias to all who take the time to read this humble blog and special thanks to my international readers - i'm so flattered to have you)

Recently, I came to the conclusion it would be best to give my creative writings a place of their own. Thus the birth of " WordPlay"....a subsidiary of "The Mind's Playground"....where I'll post old and new poems.

Lift your glass in the air.......Salud! Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aleksu said...

Most excellent!

Congratulations.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.